Workshops

zondag 16 februari 2014

,Post stamps' !

 


Played with some of the newest wonderful Darkroom Door stamps ! :-D
The cards are die-cuts: Sizzix Movers & Shapers Bigz Postage Stamp Frame. I masked the edges and I stamped the backgrounds : Tickets DDBS035 by using Distress ink Pumice stone, I sponged the edges.
Top card: I stamped the compass three times with StazOn Ganache ink: Compass DDES003 and the sentiment and street lamp with Jet Black StazOn ink :  Dance DDQS009 and Lamp Post DDES001. I coloured the lamp post and compasses with color pencils and removed the ,asking paper.
Lower card: I stamped some music notes and fragments of the big music stamp on the background by using Jet Black StazOn ink : Melody DDRS011  . I sponged some areas with black ink, softly.
I stamped the record Vinyl Record DDES011 onto a seperate piece of paper with black, and cut it out. I finished by cutting the words ,Turn it up' from wordstrip Music DDWS003, mat it onto black paper and  added everything onto the card.
 

                                                                Liesbeth XX

6 opmerkingen:

Alida zei

schitterend Liesbeth, leuk idee zo.

Dotty Jo zei

Simply stunning, Jo x

Anoniem zei

Wonderful stamped backgrounds and the postage stamp edges are such a great detail.
Wishes
Lynne

Art Journey zei

Wow Lies, prachtig werk. Ik wil die stans nu ook, dat snap je!!

Art Journey zei

Wow Lies, prachtig werk. Ik wil die stans nu ook, dat snap je!!

Words and Pictures zei

They're great - love the neutral palette and brilliant stamping.
Alison x